How To Use Camera Flash On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
For those that have bought an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, it’s important to know that the Camera app does more than just take the most basic of photos. You can also use the flash on the Camera app to provide light when needed to help take better pictures in situations where the level of light is lower.
Older iPhone models only had a single LED Flash, but newer iPhone models have a dual LED flash called “True Tone” that allows for an even stronger flash when you’re taking a picture or video on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus. Below we’ll explain how you can use the flash on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus to take the best pictures with better light quality.
How to set the flash on the iPhone camera on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus:
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- From the Home screen, open the Camera app.
- Select the Flash button.
- Change the button to ON
- If you want it to automatically turn on based on the lighting conditions around you, change the button to Auto.
- How to connect iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus to a TV
- How to change languages on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to fix volume and audio not working on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
- How to use iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus split screen mode
- How To Turn OFF Sound On iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus