How To Use Huawei P9 As A Flashlight
At one point or other, there comes a time where you want to use the Huawei P9 as a flashlight. The Huawei P9 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for Huawei P9.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a Huawei P9 smartphone. You can avoid downloading a Huawei P9 Torch app, because Huawei includes a widget that will turn on the Huawei P9 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Huawei P9. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Huawei P9 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Huawei P9.
This is how to use Huawei P9 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Huawei P9.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Huawei P9, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Huawei P9?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Huawei P9, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.