How To Use LG G5 As A Flashlight
At one point or other, there comes a time where you want to use the LG G5 as a flashlight. The LG G5 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for LG G5.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a LG G5 smartphone. You can avoid downloading a LG G5 Torch app, because LG includes a widget that will turn on the LG G5 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of LG G5. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
- How to turn ON and OFF autocorrect on LG G4
- How to record videos in slow motion on LG G4
- How to create folders on LG G4
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on LG G5 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your LG G5.
This is how to use LG G5 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your LG G5.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on LG G5, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on LG G5?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on LG G5, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.