How To Use Samsung Galaxy S6 As A Flashlight
At one point or other, there comes a time where you want to use the Samsung Galaxy S6 as a flashlight. The Galaxy S6 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, but it will do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Samsung Gear VR (Virtual Reality) for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to use Incognito Mode on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to cut, copy and paste on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to get Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge to read text
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. You can avoid downloading a Galaxy S6 Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Galaxy S6 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Galaxy S6 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge.
This is how to use Samsung Galaxy S6 as a flashlight:
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Turn on your Samsung Galaxy S6.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Galaxy S6, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Galaxy S6?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.