How To Use Screen Mirror On Samsung Note 4
If you want to know how to use screen mirror on a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, we’ll explain several different ways that you can use the Samsung Note 4 to screen mirror onto a TV. The process to screen mirror is very hard to do with the correct software. The following is a guide that will provide you two different methods to connect screen mirror on the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to a TV.
The Samsung Note 4 is running on Android 5.0 Lollipop operating system and you can connect the Samsung Note 4 screen mirror to a TV in two ways; hard-wired and wireless.
Connect Samsung Note 4 to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Note 4.
- Connect the Samsung Note 4 to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirroryour phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Galaxy Note 4 to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect Samsung Galaxy Note 4 to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Note 4 and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.