How To Use Screen Mirroring Feature On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
There are owners of the iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus that might be interested in knowing how to make use of the screen mirroring feature. I’ll explain some effective methods that you can make use, either by a wireless connection or connect a cable to TV. All you need is the correct software and tools to easily use this feature on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
Connecting iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to TV with Wireless Connection
First, you will need an Apple TV to wirelessly connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Buy an Apple TV and a HDMI cable.
- Setup a connection from your Apple TV to the wireless network making use of the AirPlay option.
- Play a video through the Videos app, Safari or YouTube.
- Use your finger to swipe from the bottom of your screen and the Control center will appear.
- Click on the Airplay widget and select Apple TV
- Click on anywhere outside the Control Centre and the option will disappear, you can now click on Play to continue watching your video.
- Locate the AirPlay icon in apps.
After you follow the steps above, you should know how to use screen mirroring on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.