How You Can Connect Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus To TV
Owners of the new iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus might be interested in knowing how they can connect their device to TV. I’ll explain below how you can connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus either by using a cable or a wireless connection. Connecting your device to a TV is a very simple process once you have the important tools. You can make use of the tips below to understand how you can easily connect your Apple iPhone 8 to your TV.
There are two methods of connecting an iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to a TV. You can either connect by using a cable, or you can connect by using a wireless connection. Connecting your iPhone to your TV makes it possible for you to mirror what is on your device to your TV.
Connecting Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus To TV using Wireless Connection
You will need an Apple TV if you are willing to connect your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to TV through a wireless connection.
- Buy an Apple TV and HDMI cable
- You can now connect the Apple TV you just bought to your wireless network by making use of the Airplay feature.
- You can click on any video you have on your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus using the Videos app, YouTube or Safari, and others.
- Use your fingers to swipe up from the bottom of your screen to make the control Centre appear.
- Press on the Airplay icon and click on Apple TV
- You can tap anywhere outside the Control options to close it and click on Play to continue watching the video.
- Locate the Airplay icon in apps.
After you follow the steps above you should know how to connect iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus to a TV