Huawei P9 Problems With Sound (Solved)
The Huawei P9 is a high-end smartphone released in April of 2016. Although the phone is a nice piece of equipment, as is often the case with new Android hardware, there were some bugs when the phones first came out. Common problems experienced by Huawei P9 owners include sound problems when talking on the phone, sound problems caused by Bluetooth, and volume issues where the sound was too low. In this short article we will present some quick and easy steps to take to fix these problems with your Huawei P9 smartphone.
How to fix Huawei P9 sound problems:
- Turn off the Huawei P9, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM card on turn on the smartphone.
- The microphone may have been compromised by dirt, debris or dust. Try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the Huawei P9 audio problem is fixed.
- There is a known issue with Bluetooth causing an audio problem. Turn off the Bluetooth device and check to see if the Huawei P9 audio problem is fixed.
- Wiping the cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the Huawei P9 cache.
- Another suggestion is to put the Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode. Follow this guide on how to enter the Huawei P9 into Recovery Mode.
If these steps don’t resolve your audio problems with your Huawei P9, try taking the phone to a local smartphone repair store and seeing if they have any ideas.