Once you have downloaded KODI or have it installed on a device, you’re going to want to grab the fusion installer. The Fusion installer contains the most popular add-ons to improve your KODI experience even further.
Within KODI, there are different tabs for your media. To install Fusion, go to the “System” tab.
- Under System, select the “File Manager” sub-tab.
- Next, choose “Add source.”
- Select the text area where it says “<None>,” and you’ll type in the Web address to get the Fusion installer.
- A keyboard will appear on your screen. Use that to type in the following: http://fusion.tvaddons.ag and then click “Done.”
- In the lower text box where it says, “Enter a name for this media source,” type “Fusion” and click “Done” after you’ve entered it.
- Next, you’ll click the OK button at the bottom of the “Add Files Source” window.
- In the “File Manager” window, you’ll see Fusion added to the list.
Now you’ll go back to the KODI home screen. We’ve not completed our mission yet—just a few more steps.
- Under the System tab, select “Settings,” or simply click “System,” which brings you to Settings as well.
- Next, you’re going to choose “Add-ons” on the left side of the Settings window.
- A pop-up will appear, saying, “First run help.” Click the OK button.
- Within the Add-ons menu, you’re going to select “Install from zip file.”
- On the next screen, you’ll click on the Fusion drive-shaped icon.
- Scroll or click down to the “start here” folder option.
- Select “plugin.program.addoninstaller-x.x.x.zip.”
- You’ll see Add-on Installer notification in the lower right-hand corner of your screen, which says “Add-on enabled.”
To access the Add-on Installer from the KODI home menu, go to Programs > Add-ons > Add-on Installer. This is the easiest way to install add-ons to KODI.
If you prefer the manual method of installing add-ons:
- First, select “System” on the KODI home page.
- On the System screen, select “Add-ons.”
- On the next screen that opens, select “install from zip.”
- Now you’ll choose the Fusion drive icon.
- On the next page that appears, select “xbmc-repos.”
- On the language screen, select “English.”
- Next, select “repository.whatever one you want to install.”
- You’re going to see a notification in the lower right-hand corner of your screen that tells you whichever repository you’ve selected to add-on is updated.
Now you may exit to the main menu, or home screen of KODI. Almost there . . .
Next, go over to the Video menu tab. Once you’re there:
- Select “Add-ons” under the Video tab.
- Scroll down to “Get more.”
- Find the name of whatever add-on you selected from the repository in the list, click on it, and select “Install.”
You’re all set—you can now install add-ons either via the Fusion Add-on Installer program or manually. Enjoy!