iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus Heating Problem (Solved)
The Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus has been having some heating problem with the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus getting really hot after a few hours of use. While others have reported that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus heating when the smartphone is left in the heat for a long period of time. If you’re having hearing issues on your Apple iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, the following is a guide on how to help solve this problem.
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus that keeps restarting itself
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus screen won’t turn solution
- iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus problems with touch screen solved
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus camera not working
- How to fix iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus power button not working
How to fix the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus heating problem:
- There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. The best way to check this issue is by holding down power and Home button until the screen goes black then remove finger from home while continuing to hold power. Once you see the Apple logo-hold the volume up button until the springboard loads. If the device is in Safe Mode the tweaks will be gone under the setting menu. If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset.
- Before you factory reset the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, it’s recommended to wiPe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus cache). Select on Settings > General > Storage & iCloud Usage. Then select on Manage Storage. After that tap an item in Documents and Data. Then slide unwanted items to the left and tap Delete. Finally tap Edit > Delete All to remove all the app’s data.