iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus: How To Send Handwriting Message
For those that own an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how to send handwritten message on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. This handwriting feature on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is a great new feature that allows you to write a message using your finger and send it to a friend on the Messages app.
In addition, you can also send heartbeat and sketches to friends as well using this new feature in Messages.
Below we’ll explain how to send handwriting messages on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, which will also work to send your heart rate and sketches to friends using iMessages as well.
How To Send Handwriting Message On iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus
- Turn on your iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Open the Messages app.
- Get the orientation of your phone into landscape mode by rotating the way you hold the iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus.
- Once you see the handwriting canvas, you can send a message.
- You have the option of choosing a stock message or a previous message that you’ve sent in the past. You can also send a new message using your finger to create something new.
- Then tap on Done.
- You can make edits or add text to the message if you want.
- Once the message is complete, hit the Send button.
You can also cancel the handwritten message by just tapping on the X button or by using the backspace button on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus keyboard.