iPhone 7 And iPhone 7 Plus WiFi Speed Faster (Solution)
For those that own an iPhone 7 or iPhone 7 Plus, you may want to know how to make WiFi speed faster on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. This issue of the WiFi speed slow is even happening to some when using apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and YouTube. Below we’ll explain how you can increase WiFi speed up on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
There can be several different reasons that the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus WiFi speed running slow and pages not loading. Before we explain the different ways to increase WiFi speed connection on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, below are some reasons why this problem is occurring on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus.
Common reasons why Internet speed is slow on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Poor signal or low signal strength.
- Poor Wi-Fi network.
- Website is under heavy load or too many users accessing the website.
- Network congestion or too many users of the network.
- Apps running in the background.
- Device memory is low.
- Internet cache is corrupted or full.
- Update the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus firmware.
- Outdated browser software or browser software requires update.
- Exceeded data speed limit or speed reduction is reached.
Any of the reason above can cause for a slow WiFi connection on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. After you have checked to see what is cause of the problem is behind the weak data connection, and you still can’t figure out how to fix the bad Internet problem, follow the instructions below on how to fix the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus slow WiFi problem.
Clear caches on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
In most cases, the above method will help increase WiFi speed up on the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. But if for some reason the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus Internet is still slow, completing a “wipe cache partition” should fix this problem. This method deletes no data from the iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode. Read this guide to learn how to clear iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus phone cache.
Make sure WiFi-Assist is turned off on iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus
It’s very common that your iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is still connected to a weak WiFi signal, and you should you check to make sure the WiFi disabled or turned OFF. The following will take you to the Wi-Fi settings of the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus:
- Turn on your Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus smartphone.
- Select on Settings.
- Tap on Cellular.
- Browse until you find WiFi-Assist.
- Change the toggle to OFF, so you stay connected to WiFi even when the wireless connection of your Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus is the most powerful.
Get Technical Support
For those that have done everything they can to fix the slow Internet connection on the Apple iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus, it’s suggested to take the smartphone back to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damaged. If proven defective by a technician, a replacement unit may be provided for you of it could be repaired.