iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus Password Bypass – Solved
Many Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus users want to know how to do a passcode bypass whenever they forget their iPhone password. Many solutions to reset the password require a hard factory reset that can remove or delete all your files and data on the iPhone.
For those that don’t have their Apple backed up, you can unlock your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus and still keep all your data files save. If you forgot your passcode, below are three different methods on how to do Apple iPhone passcode bypass.
Select a way to erase your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
It’s impossible to save information on your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus before you go for reset password if you haven’t done a backup or saved iPhone data. You’ll need to erase iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus to reset the password.
- If the Apple iPhone is already synced with iTunes, you can make use of the iTunes method
- If the Apple iPhone is signed in to iCloud or Find My iPhone is turn on, use the iCloud method
- Use the recovery mode method if you can’t connect or sync with iTunes and you don’t use iCloud on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
Erase your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus
- Connect your iPhone to the PC
- Open iTunes and input the passcode if asked or use recovery mode, try another PC you’ve synced the iPhone with
- Make a backup and wait for iTunes to sync your iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus.
- Click on Restore [your device] after the sync, and the backup has been completed
- Press on Restore from iTunes backup when the Set Up screen shows up on the iPhone
- Select your iPhone in iTunes, pick the most relevant one by checking the date and size of each backup.
Erase your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus with iCloud
- Visit the iCloud.com/find with a different device.
- Sign in with your Apple ID
- Select All Devices at the top corner of the browser
- Select on the device you want to erase
- Then tap on Erase [device], and this will clear the passcode and your device
- Now you can either setup as new or restore from a backup.
You can’t erase using Find My iPhone if your Smartphone isn’t connected to a cellular or Wi-Fi network.
Erase your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 plus with recovery mode
You’ll need to use recovery mode to restore your device if you’ve never setup Find My iPhone in iCloud or synced with iTunes. This method will erase the device passcode.
- Connect your Apple iPhone to your PC and open iTunes
- Force restart your iPhone while is connected. (Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home button for at least 10 seconds, and ensure you don’t release when the Apple logo display. Keep holding until the recovery mode screen appears)
- Choose Update when you see the option to Update or Restore. Without erasing your data, iTunes will try to reinstall iOS and wait until iTunes downloads the software for your device.
How To Factory Reset an Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
It’s vital that users back up all files and information to prevent any data from being lost before you go to factory reset an iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. Read this guide on how to factory reset an iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. By going to the Settings > Backup & reset is the way to back up data on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. You can use a backup application or service for the rest of your files. When you use the cloud with Google Drive, you will get 16GB of space.