LG V20: How To Change Text Message Ringtone
For those that own a LG V20, you may want to know how to change the V20 text message ringtone. It’s important to know about the V20 texting sound options because you may want to to create a unique text for a particular person when getting a text or an alarm that will remind you of a specific task. Below we’ll explain how you can get to the default ringtone on the LG V20.
How to change text message ringtone on LG V20
The process to add and create custom texts for contacts is easy on the LG V20. You have the option to set custom texts for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to set custom texts:
- Turn on the LG V20.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your LG V20. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to create a custom ringtone on the V20 is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your LG V20.