LG V20: How To Set Alarm Clock
For those that have a LG V20, you may want to know how to set alarm clock on LG V20. The LG V20 Alarm clock is great when you want wake on time or to reminded of important events. You can also use the clock as a stopwatch to keep track of time while on a run. The alarm clock on the LG V20 has a great snooze feature that is great to have especially if the hotel you’re staying at while traveling doesn’t have an alarm clock.
This guide will teach you how to set alarm clock on LG V20. You can also use it’s built in widget and easily use the snooze feature.
To create a new alarm touch Apps > Clock > Create. Set the options below to your desired settings.
- Time: Touch the up or down arrows to set the time the alarm will sound. Touch AM/PM to toggle the time of day.
- Alarm repeat: Touch which days to have the alarm repeat. Mark the Repeat weekly box to repeat the alarm on the selected days weekly.
- Alarm type: Set the way the alarm sounds when activated (Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound).
- Alarm tone: Set the sound file played when the alarm is activated.
- Alarm volume: Drag the slider to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Touch the toggle to turn ON and OFF the snooze feature. Touch Snooze to adjust the snooze settings, and set an INTERVAL (3, 5, 10, 15, or 30 minutes) and REPEAT (1, 2, 3, 5, or 10 times).
- Name: Set a specific name for the alarm. The name will appear on the display when the alarm sounds.
Deleting an Alarm
If you want to delete an alarm on the LG V20, just go to the alarm menu. Then touch and hold the alarm you want to delete and touch Delete. If you want to turn the alarm off and save the alarm for later use touch the “Clock.”
Setting the Snooze Feature
For those that want to turn on the LG V20 Snooze feature after an alarm sounds, touch and swipe the yellow “ZZ” sign in any direction. The Snooze feature must first be set in the alarm settings.