LG V20: No Sound Problem (Solved)
For those that own a LG V20, some have reported no sound on V20 problem. The no sound on V20 is noticed when making calls or receiving calls, which makes it that the can’t hear the caller or the caller cannot hear them properly. Below we’ll suggest some possible solutions to fix the no sound on V20.
If the audio problems still are happening after the suggestions, then it’s recommended to contact your retailer to get the LG V20 replaced. The following is a guide on how to fix no sound on V20 when the volume is not working.
How to fix V20 no sound:
- Turn off the LG V20, remove the SIM card and then reinsert the SIM cardon turn on the smartphone.
- Dirt, debris and dust could be stuck in the microphone, try cleaning the microphone with compressed air and check to see if the V20 audio problem is fixed.
- Audio problem can be caused by Bluetooth. Turn off the Bluetooth device and see if this will solve the audio problem on the V20.
- Wiping cache of your smartphone can also solve the audio problem, read this guide on how to wipe the V20 cache.
- Another suggestion is to enter the V20 into Recovery Mode.