How To Rename Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Photos?
Having the ability to take photos on a mobile device, is now a given tool. Being able to store and receive photos on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, is great, especially since you can easily edit the image. One of the most questioned features with the photos tool is the ability to rename a photo, it’s actually very easy. You can actually use two simple methods to do this.
The methods will vary a bit on the access path since there are two options of going through the default photo app or the photo gallery. There is also the “my files” option but don’t worry we have a method for both situations on your device.
To Rename a Photo from the Photo Gallery App on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Start by going to the home screen from your smartphone
- Then go to the photo gallery in the app menu
- Now navigate until you find the photo you want to rename
- In the top right corner, you will have an option that says more, tap it
- A context menu will appear with a details menu
- Inside the details menu, you will be able to view the details of your photo. You will need to tap the Edit button found in the top right corner of your phone
- You may have noticed in this menu the title field is now editable and you will be able to type in that box
- Now choose the name you want to rename the photo with
- Finally, then done just tap the SAVE button in the top corner of your screen
To Rename a Photo from the My Files folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus:
- Go to the My Files app
- Choose the photo that needs editing
- Hold down on the file
- Tap the MORE button
- Then choose the rename option
- Type in your new photo name
- Lastly, just press the save button to rename your photo
You will now be able to rename any photo on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus with ease.