Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ (Edge Plus) Gets Hot Solution Guide
It’s common for the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ to get hot after hours of use without a break. In addition, the Galaxy S6 Edge + can also get hot if it’s been left in the sun for long periods of time. For those have a problem with their Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge+ getting hot all the time, below is a guide on how to fix the Galaxy S6 Edge Plus from stop getting so hot.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge+ when it keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge+ freezing and crashing
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge+ black screen issue
- How to fix Galaxy S6 Edge+ back button not working
How to fix the Galaxy S6 Edge+ gets hot solution guide:
- There could be a good chance that a third-party application is the cause of the overheating Galaxy S6 Edge Plus. The best way to check this issue is by holding down the Power button and then tap and hold on Power off until you see Reboot to Safe Mode and then tap Restart. It should say safe mode in the lower left corner (Complete guide on how to get the Galaxy S6 Edge+ in and out of Safe Mode). If the problem is gone then you know it’s being caused by a third-party app. You can try uninstalling one by one to track it down or go for a factory reset.
- Before you factory reset the Galaxy S6 Edge+, it’s recommended to wipe the cache partition of the smartphone (Learn how to clear the Galaxy S6 Edge+ cache). Turn the Galaxy S6 Edge + off and then press and hold the Power, Volume up, and Home buttons together. After the Samsung logo appears with a blue recovery text at the top, let go. In the Recovery menu you can use the Volume down button to scroll and highlight wipe cache partition then press Power to select it. When it’s done use the Volume buttons to highlight reboot system now and Power to select it.
- Try out the Vitamins for Samsung Mobile app and see if it can offer any further advice.