Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge MHL Support
If you want to how to turn on and use screen mirroring on a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, we’ll explain below. There are several different ways that you can use the Galaxy S6 Edge to screen mirror onto a TV with the help of MHL support. The process to screen mirror is very hard to do with the correct software. The following is a guide that will provide you two different methods to connect screen mirroring on the Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV.
Connect Galaxy S6 Edge to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge.
- Connect theGalaxy S6 Edge to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Galaxy S6 Edge to play on your TV and screen mirror.
Connect Galaxy S6 Edge to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy S6 Edge and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.