For those that own the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know the process behind the Galaxy S7 Edge and how to change lock screen. It’s important to know that there can be several different ways to do this and we’ll explain them below. It’s a good idea to add different widgets and icons to the lockscreen to make the Galaxy S7 Edge more usable. You can also change the lock screen wallpaper of the Galaxy S7 as well.
- How to turn ON and OFF Galaxy S7 preview messages
- How to customize Galaxy S7 ringtones
- How to use Galaxy S7 screen notifications
- How to customize Galaxy S7 lock screen
If you go to the settings section, and browse for the “Lock screen” you’ll see a list of different features you can add to the lock screen of the Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge.
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
- Dual Clock – shows both home and current time zones if you’re traveling
- Clock Size – makes it easier to see by making it bigger or smaller
- Show the Date – self explanatory, if you want the date shown, keep this checked
- Camera Shortcut – allows you to instantly unlock to the camera
- Owner Information – lets users add Twitter handles or other information to the lockscreen
- Unlock Effect – this changes the entire look and feel of the unlock effect and animation. We prefer watercolor.
- Additional Info – allows you to add or remove weather and pedometer info from lockscreen.
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge: How To Change Lock Screen
Like the Galaxy S6 Edge, the process is similar to change the Galaxy S7 Edge wallpaper. All you need to do is press and hold an empty space on the Home screen. This will bring up the edit mode where you can add widgets, change homescreen settings, and also change the wallpaper. Select on “Wallpaper”, then select “Lock screen.”
By default the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge has several different wallpaper options for the lockscreen, but you can always select “more images” and select from any image that you have taken on your Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge. Once you’ve found the image you want, hit the Set Wallpaper button.
You can also watch the YouTube video below on how to change the lock screen on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge:
- How to hide photos on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix WiFi problems on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix slow Internet speed on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to fix black screen problem on Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge wireless charging not working
- How to fix Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S7 Edge that gets hot