Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus: How To Turn OFF Alarm
The Samsung flagship phone Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus have an amazing clock feature that helps you to wake up on time and be on time for your important appointments. However, some users don’t like some aspects of this feature. The function of the Clock on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus comes with a variety of options such as Stopwatch, marking important dates and events on the calendar and many other more. Having an alarm with great snooze is something that everybody will love especially if they like living on the edge.
Below are some of the simple steps where you can access and manage the settings and function of the Clock. It could either be setting the alarm, deleting, or editing it. You may also switch off your alarms and make use of the snooze function.
- In creating new alarm, just click “All Apps” on the Home menu, then click the application Clock and select alarm. You may edit the name of your clock based on your preferences
- Adjust the time of your alarm by clicking the arrows up or down to modify it. Then choose from AM to PM to be specific about the time
- After modifying the time of the alarm, you have to select the date or days of the time will be alarmed. You can set it on weekdays only or weekends and perhaps on a specific says only. Then click the repeat the option to set that alarm for the next week, only if you still need to be alarmed on that week
- Adjust the sound of the alarm by choosing from Vibration, Sound, and Vibration with Sound
- Click the tone of the Alarm based on what sound you prefer to be waking up
- Adjust the volume of the Alarm using the slider
- Click the toggle if you want the alarm to snooze and choose from the different interval of snoozes. Snooze intervals may be adjusted to minutes (1, 3, 5 and more) and the number of times it will repeat the snooze like 1 up to 10 times
- You may name the alarm you have created to remind you the important task you need to do or to go with that Alarm
If you want to use the snooze, you can simply swipe the “ZZ” yellow sign on your chosen alarm sounds. Snooze function must already be activated in Alarm settings.
If you want to delete an alarm on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, just go to the Alarm settings, locate on the alarm you want to delete then tap and hold it until a delete option pops out. But if you like to just turn off the Alarm and not use it for a while, just click on that Alarm to switch it off.