Samsung Galaxy S9: How To Delete Internet Browser History
The new Samsung Galaxy S9 is one of the best smartphones available right now. It has a lot of features that users will like to know how to use. One of these features is how to delete the browser history on your Galaxy S9. There are multiple reasons why this is very important.
Deleting the browser history on your ensures that your passwords and all your online activities are kept private. If you feel like this is vital to know and you will like to know how to delete the internet browsing activity on your Galaxy S9, then this article is the right one for you!
How To Wipe Off Internet Browser History On Galaxy S9
Carefully follow the steps below if you will like to know how you can wipe off your online activities after you are done browsing on your Galaxy S9
- Power on your Galaxy S9 and then locate your device browser
- Look for a three-dot icon on your browser and click on it
- This will automatically bring up a menu; you will need to locate the ‘Settings’ option on this Menu list and click on it
- Look for the Privacy option and tap on it
- Then, click on the “Delete Personal Data” option
- That will make the recent browser history to come up
- A list of options will appear
- Locate and click to completely delete your browser history
This should not take more than some seconds to complete, depending on your browsing history. As soon as the process is completed, your online activities will not be available again.
How You can Delete Google Chrome History on Your Galaxy S9
Personally, I prefer using Google Chrome browser for my online activities, and I’m sure that I’m not the only one. If you like to know how you can delete the Google Chrome Browsing history, then you should continue reading this article. I will explain few steps below that you can use to wipe off the browsing history of Google Chrome on your Samsung Galaxy S9
- First, you will need to power on your Galaxy S9
- Then locate your Google Chrome, launch it and look for a three-dot menu button (similar to that of the Galaxy S9 preinstalled browser
- Look for the “History” option and click on it
- You can now tap on “Clear Browsing Data” (You should see this at the bottom of your screen)
- You will be provided with a list of options and browse history that you can wipe off
I always use the Google Chrome instead of the preinstalled Galaxy S9 browser because you can select a specific browsing history to delete, instead of wiping everything off and making it seems ‘intentional.’