Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Bookmarks On Menu
The latest Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus is a great phone, with a super fast internet application. If you spend lots of time online then you will probably be using certain websites more often than others and will want to access them quickly. The good news is that you can access the internet quickly through the bookmark feature on your Samsung device.
The feature will allow you to bookmark your favorite websites and access the sites quicker than normal. There is even the option to add the bookmark directly to your home screen, giving you direct access to the website without even having to launch your web browser
These shortcuts will do the same as any other shortcut icon on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus home screen. They are very useful for quickly opening a certain webpage straight from your home screen.
How to Add Bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S9:
- Start by going to your internet application
- Then go to your favorite website
- Go to the bookmarks option
- Tap the add button
- You will then be redirected to a bookmark menu that allows you to edit the name of your bookmark or the URL
- When you are done just tap the save button to finish
How to edit previously created bookmarks on Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus:
If you have used bookmarks before you will know that you can favorite your internet page and easily adjust them in the settings menu. To do this just follow the steps below:
- If you want to edit a bookmark just open your internet browser and go to the bookmark menu. You will then need to tap on the bookmark you want to edit and go to the more section. You can then edit the bookmark and make the changes needed, confirm the actions by tapping the Ok button.
- If you want to delete a bookmark, then you will need to go to your internet browser and then access the bookmark menu. Next, find the page you no longer want in the list and hold down on it. A menu will appear with a delete option.
- If you are wanting to view your bookmarks, then just go to the internet browser and tap on bookmarks. You will then be given a saved page menu, where you can see all the bookmarked pages that you saved with your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.