Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Facebook Connection Problems
On your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you will have a lot of preinstalled apps, one of them being Facebook Messenger. It can be a common issue to have problems occur when using the app, which can be very frustrating. One of the known issues can cause you to stop messaging friends and relatives quickly through the app.
With the help of this article, we will help you resolve any problems you are having when using the Facebook or Facebook Messenger app. Just continue reading the steps below for help.
How To Fix Facebook Connection Issues On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
- You will need to start by turning your phone on and going to the home screen of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus
- Now go to the app menu on your phone
- You will then need to find the system settings from the app menu
- Next, go to the applications option found in the system settings
- Go to the application manager menu
- You will now need to find the Facebook app through the apps installed on your phone and tap on it
- Now go to the new window which will open with all of Facebook’s information. You will have a button that says Force stop, this will need to be clicked on
- Then go to the memory entry option
- Press down on the Clear data menu that is found in the menu of this option
- You will also need to tap empty cache on your phone
- Finally, when you are done just leave the menu and return to the home screen
When you are finally back to the home screen, you will need to tap on the Facebook app and relaunch it on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
The last step you will need to do is type in your login credentials because the phone would have forgotten this from doing the data and cache reset. Now you’ll be able to use Facebook or Facebook Messenger on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 plus.