Samsung Note 3: How To Use As A Flashlight
During the time that you own a Samsung Galaxy Note 3, you will need to use the Samsung Note 3 flashlight to help you out in a dark situation. Even though the Samsung Note 3 flashlight is not LED Maglight replacement in anyway, the Samsung smartphone does a wonderful job providing light in times that it’s to dark.
In the past if you need a flashlight, users needed to download a flashlight app from the Google Play Store to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Galaxy smartphone. Now users can avoid downloading a Samsung Note 3 Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Samsung Note 3 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Samsung Note 3. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Samsung Note 4 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Samsung Note 3.
This is how to use Samsung Note 3 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Samsung Note 3.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Note 3 just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Note 3?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Samsung Note 3, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.