Where is Screen Mirroring On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus?
If you are new to the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus series, you may want to know one of its most efficient and notable features – screen mirroring. Here, you will learn what it’s about and why you should use it.
Using your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus screen mirroring option allows you to use a TV or another device to mirror your phone’s activity. There are two easy options to achieve this Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus mode.
Access Screen Mirroring via Wireless Connection
- You may only use this if you have a Samsung Allshare Hub.
- If you have one, all you have to do is connect your Allshare Hub to your TV with an HDMI cable.
- Connect your TV and phone to the same wireless network.
- Go to your Settings bar.
- Scroll down and select Screen Mirroring to turn it on.
Take note that if you own a Samsung SmartTV, you would not need the Allshare Hub. The SmartTV already comes with the Allshare hub capabilities.
Access Screen Mirroring Via a Hard-wired Connection
- To access this option, you will need an MHL adapter that is capable of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Once you have your MHL adapter, simply plug it into your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus.
- After plugging it in, connect your MHL adapter to your TV using a standard HDMI cable.
- Lastly, find the right HDMI channel on your TV. You would know it’s the right one when the contents of your phone screen appear on the TV.
If you are using an older TV with an analog connection, it would be better if you get an HDMI to composite adapter. Doing so will let you effectively mirror the contents of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus on your TV.