How To Send Video From Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
Texting is so last year. Video messaging is the best way to send your sentiments from your smartphone!
Decades ago, we relied on communicating with friends, relatives, or even loved ones through snail mails. Though it did get the job done, the really upsetting part about it was that it could take weeks, or even months depending on the courier you’ve used. Yet now, with a simple flick of a button, your heartfelt sentiments could get to your recipient in a matter of seconds, or maybe even a split second! (Depending on your internet connection or mobile signal!) And that’s just texting guys, might I remind you. Now, there’s a more advanced way of sending messages with your Samsung phone.
Non-Conventional Messages With Video Messaging
Samsung’s latest flagship smartphones, the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, offers a better way of sending your heartfelt sentiments other than the conventional means of texting. Though texting gets the job done, a lot of smartphone users prefer a video message because of two things. First is that it offers effectivity and efficiency since your recipient can see the real emotions you’re portraying through that video message, unlike when texting where they can only see is a bunch of letters. Second, come on guys you already know the answer for this one! It’s faster to create!
Yet, the standard messaging app of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus doesn’t offer a video messaging in its arsenal. However, you can still send a video message using the MMS feature of your Samsung Galaxy S9’s or Galaxy S9 Plus’ messaging app.
Sending A Video Message From Your Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
In this guide, we will teach you two different ways on how to send video messages using your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus’ standard messaging app. These methods are classified through the way it’s being invoked. So without further ado, here are the steps.
First Method – Sending A Video Message With The Standard Messaging App
- Navigate the Messages app from your smartphone’s Home screen
- Hit on its text input field to create a message
- Press the Attachment icon, which resembles a small paper clip
- Choose the one you would like to use from the list of option that will appear on your screen
- The Photo Gallery if you like to choose a video you took earlier and currently saved on your smartphone
- The Camera if you like to instantly shoot a short clip
- Other if you like to attach any other type of information, from apps like the Location, Memo, Calendar, Contacts, etc.
- Once you have chosen your desired item, hit on the Done button
- Proceed with your text message if you like to write anything on it
- Press the Send button to begin the sending process of your MMS
Second Method – Sending A Video Message With The Gallery App
- Open the Gallery app on your smartphone’s Home screen
- Scroll down until you find the clip or picture that you like to attribute
- Hit and long press on that file till the app shall indicate your choice
- Hit on other files if there’s more than one file you like to attribute
- Tap the Share button when you’re ready
- Choose Messages from the lineup of options that will appear on your phone’s screen
- You shall be redirected automatically to the Messages app, where you have your files attached and you can input your message, choose the recipient and hit on Send
Doing any of these two methods should enable you to send a video message from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus! And as the famous saying goes, “Choose your poison!”