How To Use Private Mode On OnePlus 5
The new OnePlus 5 comes with a lot of cool features and one of them is the Private Mode feature. The idea behind the Private Mode is to provide users with a feature that they can use to easily and securely hide their pictures and videos. One of the advantages of the Private Mode is that it answers all your privacy questions so you do not need to buy an app from your Google Play Store to make your picture or videos private. Any media file that you add into your private mode will only be accessible to you and any other person that has your password. Follow the guide below to configure Private Mode on your OnePlus 5.
How to Enable Private Mode on OnePlus 5
- Use your fingers to swipe down from the top of your screen to have access to a list of options
- Locate Private Mode from the list of options
- When you are entering the Private Mode for the first time, you will be asked to register a pin code. This code will be requested any time you want to enter Private Mode so make sure you do not forget it
Deactivating Private Mode on OnePlus 5
- Use your fingers to swipe down from the top of your device screen to find a list of options
- Locate and click on Private Mode
- That should take your OnePlus 5 back to standard mode
How Can You Add and Remove Files From Private Mode on the OnePlus 5?
The Private Mode feature on OnePlus 5 works with a lot of media files including images and clips. Make use of the steps below to add supported files to Private Mode on OnePlus 5:
- Activate Private Mode
- Locate the image or file you wish to include in Private Mode
- Click on the file and tap on the menu icon placed in the upper right
- Click on ‘Move to Private’
The guide above will assist to set up your Private Mode on your OnePlus 5. It will also teach how to add files to a private album that can only be accessible in Private Mode.