Where Is Compass In Samsung Galaxy S5?
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S5, you may be asking where is Compass on Galaxy S5? Below we’ll explain several different ways that you can gain access and start using the compass on the Galaxy S5. First you can download one of the many apps that you can get from the Google Play Store that will allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Galaxy S5.
Below are some of the best Compass apps that you can download for your Samsung Galaxy S5:
Next after you download and find the compass app on the Samsung Galaxy S5, you might want to calibrate the compass. The following will teach you how to calibrate the compass on the Galaxy S5, so it’ll allow you to use the Compass feature on the Samsung Galaxy S5.
How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Galaxy S5:
- Turn on the Samsung Galaxy S5
- From the home screen, select on the phone app
- Switch to the keypad
- Type *#0*#
- Then select on the “sensor” tile
- Browse to the “Magnetic Sensor”
- Now move the Samsung Galaxy S5 completely around each axis
- Move the compass sensor of the Samsung Galaxy S5 until its completely calibrated
- Exit the service menu by repeatedly tap the Back button