For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know where is screen mirroring on Galaxy S7 Edge? We’ll explain several different ways that you can use screen mirroring on the Galaxy S7 Edge onto a TV. The process to screen mirror is very hard to do with the correct software. The following is a guide that will provide you two different methods to connect screen mirror on the Galaxy S7 and Galaxy S7 Edge to a TV.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV: Wireless Connection
- Purchase a Samsung Allshare Hub; connect the Allshare Hub to your TV via a standard HDMI cable.
- Connect the Galaxy S7 Edge and the AllShare Hub or TV to the same wireless network.
- Access Settings > Screen Mirroring
NOTE: If you use a Samsung SmartTV, you do not need to purchase the Allshare Hub.
Connect Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to TV: Hard-wired Connection
- Purchase a MHL adapter that is compatible with the Samsung Galaxy S7.
- Connect the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to the adapter.
- Plug the adapter to a power source.
- Use a standard HDMI cable to connect the adapter to the HDMI port on your television.
- Set the TV to display video from the HDMI port you are using. Once done, the TV will mirror your phone.
NOTE: If you have an older analogue TV, purchasing an HDMI to composite adapter would help allow for the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge to play on your TV and screen mirror.