Where Is The Flashlight On Samsung Note 4?
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy Note 4, you may be asking where is the flashlight on the Note 4? Even though the Note 4 flashlight is no LED Maglight replacement, it’ll do in a great job in helping in times that you need a light source for Samsung Note 4.
In the past, you would need to download an app to turn on flashlight for a Samsung Note smartphone. You can avoid downloading a Note 4 Torch app, because Samsung includes a widget that will turn on the Galaxy Note 4 flashlight on and off. A widget is a small shortcut that you add to the home screen of Note 4. It looks like an app icon, but it will turn a flashlight on or off. If for some reason you’re not happy with your device, you can sell your phones and electronics for cash with Gazelle Trade-In.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, Samsung Gear S2 and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
This guide will teach you how to use Torch on Note 4 with it’s built in widget and easily use the flashlight feature on your Galaxy Note 4. Hopefully after reading this, the question of where is the flashlight on the Samsung Note 4 will be answered.
This is how to use Samsung Note 4 as a flashlight:
- Turn on your Samsung Note 4.
- With you finger, press down on the home screen down until the “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings” show up on the screen.
- Select “Widgets”
- Browse all the widgets until you see “Torch”
- Select and hold “Torch” and move it to an open position on the home screen.
- When you need to use flashlight on Note 4, just select the “Torch” icon.
- To turn off the flashlight, you can tap the icon or go to the notification settings to turn off Torch.
The instructions above should help answer the question for those who asked “How do I use flashlight on Samsung Note 4?” If you want to use launcher to use flashlight on Galaxy Note 4, it should be similar, except some of the widgets might be in different locations.
If for some reason you’re not happy with your device, you can sell your phones and electronics for cash with Gazelle Trade-In.