Samsung Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge owners may want to know why the Emojis won’t display on your Samsung Galaxy S6. Emojis won’t show up on the Galaxy S6 if you don’t have the correct software installed that supports the emojis. Different emojis are available through different programs. To access the emojis on the built-in texting app on the Galaxy S6, Select on “Menu” and then “Insert Smiley.”
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s Galaxy S6 phone case, wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
- How to change languages on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps freezing and crashing
- How to turn ON/OFF autocorrect with Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to keeps Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen on longer
- How to reset password on Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge when locked out
var ARTICLE_URL = window.location.href;
var CONTENT_ID = 'everything';
A main reason why emojis don’t work on the Galaxy S6 is because the software that the other person uses isn’t compatible with the software to your Galaxy S6. An example of this is when a third-party texting app may include emojis that aren’t supported by the default Android texting app used on the S6, which means the emojis won’t be displayed. The best solution to this problem would be to ask the other person sending the emojis to use a different emojis that work with the Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge.
If you see that some Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge users have access to emojis that you don’t have, check whether or not you’ve updated your operating system. This can be done by selecting on Menu > Settings > More > System Update > Update Samsung Software > Check Now to see whether an update is available. If it is, follow the prompts to update your version of Android. A newer version may give you access to new emojis.
- How to find a lost or stolen Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge screen that won’t rotate
- How to fix Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge back button not working
- How to fix Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge that keeps restarting itself
- How to screen mirror on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to fix bluetooth problems on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to connect Galaxy S6 or Galaxy S6 Edge to a TV
- How to fix volume not working on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to set custom ringtones on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge
- How to remove duplicate contacts on Galaxy S6 and Galaxy S6 Edge