How To Activate Screen Mirroring On Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
If you just got yourself the new Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, then you may want to try out the screen mirror feature. What it allows you to do is copy your phone screen onto the screen of a device that is large such as a TV Screen or monitor. It’s simple to do and can be done wirelessly or if you have a certain cable.
In this article, we will explain to you how you can connect your phone to a larger monitor or TV with two variable methods.
Wired or Wireless Through an Allshare Hub
- You will want to start by purchasing a Samsung AllShare Hub. If you have one, then great! With the Samsung Allshare Hub, you can connect the HUB to your TV easily by just using an HDMI Cable
- Another way to connect your Samsung Device is by connecting both the phone and the monitor to the same wireless network
- To do this, just go into the settings application on your Samsung phone
- From here, go to the “Screen Mirroring” option and select it
You should know that if you have a Samsung SmartTV, you will not need the Allshare Hub.
Using a Hard-wired Connection
- If you want to use a hard-wired connection you will need an MHL adapter. You can easily get one but you will need to make sure it’s compatible with your Samsung Phone
- When you have the adapter, begin by connecting it to your Phone
- You will then need to plug the adapter into a power socket
- With the use of an HDMI cable, connect the adapter to the HDMI socket from your monitor to TV
- Finally, an image will display on your TV from your Samsung Device
You should know that if your monitor or TV is older and uses analog you will need to purchase an HDMI to composite adapter.