How To Add The Countdown App On Samsung Galaxy S9
The Samsung Galaxy S9 has an abundance of features and pre-installed apps that are to be expected of Samsung’s flagship project and crown jewel. Part of these features is the countdown widget that can be referred to as a tiny addition but is extremely useful in a large scale when it comes to keeping track of stuff on your to-do list on your Galaxy S9.
The countdown app, like a lot of other seemingly small apps, offers lifesaving qualities for days where you are swamped with work before your holidays or deadlines and especially when you are on the move.
Adding Countdown Widget on your Android’s Home Screen
- Turn on your Galaxy S9, launch the App menu and open the Google Play Store app
- Search for the ‘Countdown Widget’ in the search box at the top of the screen
- Download and install the Countdown Widget app
- Head back to the Home screen by exiting the Google Play Store app
- Hold down any space on the home screen to access the edit mode
- Then tap the Widget icon and find the recently installed countdown widget
- Drag the countdown widget app to the Home screen
- A pop up prompt will inquire whether you want to configure the newly added widget settings. You can personalize your events on the countdown with names and colors per your preference
- The widget will appear on the Home screen. You can just it’s position to wherever you want it
This is the best and easiest way to download, install and utilize the countdown widget. The ease with which the App works will definitely be a welcome addition to your smartphone setup.
The countdown widget also possesses a colorful way of displaying events in different color-themes on your Galaxy S9 screen. This helps to do away with the stress of constantly checking your calendar to ensure you don’t miss important upcoming events.
When the event arrives there will be a pop-up notification, after which the event will disappear. To try more awesome apps like the countdown widget app, check out the Countdown Plus Widgets Lite app.