Add Music Ringtones To Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
For those that own a Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge, you may want to know how to add music ringtones. The good news is that it’s fairly easy to add music ringtones to the Galaxy S7 Edge for custom notifications ringtones. You can apply these ringtones to either one specific individual contact or everyone. Below we’ll explain how you can add music ringtones to the Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.
For those interested in getting the most out of your Samsung device, then make sure to check out Samsung’s wireless charging pad, external portable battery pack, and the Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband for the ultimate experience with your Samsung device.
How to add music ringtones on Galaxy S7 Edge
The process to add music ringtones for contacts is very easy. You have the option to set custom ringtones for each individual contact, and set custom sounds for text messages as well. The follow steps below to add music ringtones:
- Turn on the Galaxy S7 Edge.
- Go to the Dialer app.
- Browse and select the contact you want to edit a ring tone for.
- Select the pen-shaped icon to edit the contact.
- Then select the “Ringtone” button.
- A popup window will show up with all your ringtone sounds.
- Browse and select the song you want to use as a ringtone.
- If the ringtone you made isn’t listed hit “Add” and find it in your device storage, then select it.
The instructions above should change the specific ringtone for one individual contact on your Galaxy S7 Edge. While all other calls will use the standard default sound from settings, and any contact you customize will have their own custom tune. The best reason to add music ringtone on the Galaxy S7 Edge is to make things more personal, and it’ll allow you to know who’s calling without ever looking at your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge.