Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus – Bad Connection (Solution)
The Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus bad connection has been reported by many attempting to use the Internet. The bad connection issue even happening to some when using apps like Facebook, Snapchat, Instagram, WhatsApp, Twitter and YouTube. Below we’ll explain how you can fix the bad connection problem.
There can be several different reasons that the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus connection is slow and/or pages do not load. Before we explain the different ways to fix a weak Internet connection, below are some reasons why this problem may be occurring on your smartphone.
- iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus problems with WiFi solutions
- How to fix slow Internet Lag On iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to delete Internet history on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to turn data ON and OFF with iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix slow WiFi problem on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
- How to fix iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Bluetooth problems
Common reasons why Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus Bad Connection:
- Poor signal or low signal strength
- Poor Wi-Fi network
- Website is under heavy load or too many users accessing the website
- Network congestion or too many users of the network
- Apps running in the background
- Device memory is low
- Internet cache is corrupted or full
- Update the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus firmware
- Outdated browser software or browser software requires update
- Exceeded data speed limit or speed reduction is reached
Any of the reasons listed above can cause a slow Internet connection on the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. After you have checked to see what is the cause of the problem behind the weak data connection, and haven’t had any luck, follow the instructions.
Make Sure WiFi-Assist is Turned Off
It’s very common that your iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is still connected to a weak WiFi signal, and you should you check to make sure the WiFi-Assist is disabled or turned OFF. The following will take you to the Wi-Fi settings :
- Turn on your smartphone
- Select Settings
- Tap on Cellular
- Browse until you find WiFi-Assist
- Change the toggle to OFF, so you stay connected to WiFi even when the wireless connection of your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus is the most powerful
Clear Caches on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
In most cases, the above method will help solve the slow Internet problem. But if for some reason your phone’s internet is still slow, completing a “Wipe Cache Partition” should fix this problem. This method deletes no data from the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. All data such as photos, videos and messages are not deleted and will be safe. You can perform the “Wipe Cache Partition“ function in the Android recovery mode.
Get Technical Support
For those that have done everything they can to fix the slow Internet connection on the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus, it’s suggested to take the smartphone back to the store or to a shop where it can be physically checked for any damaged. If proven defective by a technician, a replacement unit may be provided for you.