Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: Solving No Sound Issue
Some owners of the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus have complained of experiencing No Sound when they are using their device to make or receive calls. Most users have complained of not being able to hear a caller when properly when they are receiving calls on their Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
I’ll suggest some methods that you can make use to fix the issue on no sound on your iPhone. If the sound issue persists after trying the tips below, I will suggest that you take your device Plus to a retailer to get it replaced. The following are tips on how to solve the no sound issue on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How you can fix no sound iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- You will need to switch off your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus and remove the SIM card, put it back and switch on your phone.
- Most times, users can be experiencing this issue because of dirt or debris that has accumulated on the microphone, you can try cleaning the microphone by using compressed air and see if that solves the problem.
- The no sound problem can also be caused by your Bluetooth feature. If this is the case, you will need to switch off your Bluetooth feature and check if that solves the issue on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- Carrying out a process called ‘Wipe cache partition’ can also solve the audio issue on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. You can this link to understand how to wipe the iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus cache.
- The last method that I will suggest is to put your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus into Recovery mode.
After you follow the steps above you should know how to solve no sound issue on iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.