How To Create, Edit And Remove Alarm Clock On Apple iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus
Some owners of the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus might be interested in knowing how to use the Alarm clock feature. The alarm clock feature does an effective job in reminding you of important occasions. The alarm clock also serves as a good stopwatch when making a morning run.
The alarm clock feature comes with an effective snooze feature that comes in handy especially when staying in a hotel that does not have an alarm clock. You can use this guide to configure and delete the alarm clock with its built in icon that makes it easy to use the snooze feature on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
How you can Manage Alarms
If you are willing to create an alarm, all you will need to is to click on the Clock app and then click on Alarm and then select the “+” icon located in the upper right-hand corner. Click on the options to set your alarm as you want.
- Time: Press the Up or Down arrows to adjust the time to when you want it to sound. Move the toggle to AM/PM to set the time of the day.
- Alarm repeat: Select the days that you want the alarm to repeat itself. Check the weekly box to select the days that you want the alarm to repeat.
- Alarm type: You can always set the alarm sounds when you enable it. You have four options to select from Sound, Vibration, or Vibration and sound.
- Alarm tone: You can select the sound file to be played when the clock alarm is enabled.
- Alarm Volume: Move the toggle to adjust the alarm’s volume.
- Snooze: Move the toggle to switch ON and OFF the snooze option. Move Snooze to edit the snooze settings and create an INTERVAL for 3, 6, 10, 16 or 30 minutes, and you can set the REPEAT time as 1, 2, 3, 6, or 10 minutes.
- Name: You can also create a specific name for your alarm. The name will come up when the alarm sounds.
Switching Off an Alarm
Tap and move the toggle to deactivate the switch OFF an alarm.
How to delete an Alarm
If you are willing to remove and completely delete an alarm on your iPhone, all you need to do is to locate the alarm menu, then click on the Edit icon located at the top left corner of your screen. You can now click on the red sign placed beside the alarm you want to delete and click on Delete.