How To Calibrate Compass On Samsung Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus
If you have recently just purchased the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus, you may not be aware of the many features it possesses. Some of them are things you wouldn’t exactly expect to find on a phone, after all. One of these features is the compass, which can be calibrated specifically for your needs. In this guide, we will show you an example how to calibrate the compass on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
Once you have finished reading this guide on how to Calibrate your Compass on a Samsung Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus, you will be able to use it whenever it is needed.
Calibrating the Compass on Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus:
- Start by turning your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus on.
- When you are on the home screen (press the home button to do this, if you are not), choose the phone app.
- Select the dial pad to input numbers manually.
- Next type in *#0*# on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or S9 Plus smartphone.
- Make sure to choose the title that says Sensor.
- Then look for the title on your screen that says Magnetic Sensor.
- From here you should be able to move the axis on your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus.
- Here you should calibrate the Samsung Galaxy S9 or Galaxy S9 Plus by moving the compass sensor.
- Now, simply go back to your home screen with the back button.
If you followed the steps above, you should now be able to know how to calibrate the compass. You never know when it might come in handy.