Cannot Send Or Receive Pictures On Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus
The Samsung Galaxy S8 and S8 Plus have a lot of awesome features. Among these features is the ability to take stunning photographs with its 12-megapixel wide lens camera.
When you can’t send or receive pictures on an MMS from your Samsung Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus, it can be very upsetting. After all, the purpose of these multimedia messages is to deliver these awesome pictures.
Today’s article is about this particularly annoying problem – what to do when you can’t send or receive pictures on Galaxy S8 or Galaxy S8 Plus through MMS – and its solution.
How to Fix Errors on Sending and Receiving Pictures
There are some things you can do on your Galaxy S8 or S8 Plus to try resolving the problem. Below are some steps that you need to follow in order to troubleshoot the malfunction.
- First, power off the smartphone and only power it back on after a couple of minutes
- If you still cannot send or receive an MMS, verify your network connection, maybe this is the problem
- If the Service is OK, try to check the Data Usage (from the Settings menu) – once in there, make sure that the Mobile Data is checked
- Also important, verify if there’s any data limit set up that might be blocking your MMS delivery
- It wouldn’t hurt either to check with your provider, if you have any kind of data blockage on your account you won’t be able to send or to receive picture messages
- Move on to checking the selected Carrier – from Settings, under More Networks, you have the Mobile Networks tab and the Access Point Names option – see what carrier you have selected in there
- When you’re still unable to access an internet connection, reach out to your network provider and see if there’s any problem they can help you with
- As a last resort, when your device is connected to the right Network, your mobile data and internet connection are fine, but you still cannot send or receive picture messages, you should initiate a factory reset. You can perform a factory reset by following this guide.
Seek Technical Help
If you have tried the steps above but to no avail, you can try seeking the help of a technician.