How to Change Color of a Folder on Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus
One of the fun things about owning a Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus is customization. Users of Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus can easily group various applications together in folders. This helps users declutter their screens and customize their phone’s look and usage altogether.
Sometimes, you would want the same applications placed in the same folder under one theme. For example, you would want to have all of your photography-related applications in one folder.
Naming your folder is not the only way that you could arrange your folders accordingly. You may also customize your themed folders by changing its color. In this way, you may easily spot particular folders at any given time.
How to Change Folder Color on Galaxy S9 and S9 Plus
If you want to learn how you can change the color of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus folders, then you just have to follow these steps:
- Go to your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus home screen
- Tap on your Application menu
- Tap on the Edit button which you will see at the top-right corner of
- Tap on the App menu
- Select the Edit button available at the top-right corner of your screen
- Choose the folder you want to edit
- Your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus will bring up options for your selected folder, including a color palette
- Choose the color you want your folder to be associated with
- Tap Finish when you’re done customizing your folders.
You will see the changed color of your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus folders once you go back to your Home Screen. Remember that you can personalize any folder. This is a great way to separate your applications accordingly, aside from naming your folders. Plus, it makes everything suit your personal style more.