Changing And Closing Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
Most people that are using a Samsung smartphone for the first time, especially Android users are always asking how they can exit and switch from one app to another on their Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
In this article, I will explain how you can quickly switch from one app to another on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It’s quite easy and fast and its nothing to worry about.
There is a new softkey on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 that makes it very easy for users to switch from one app to another on their Samsung smartphone. So if you are on Facebook and you quickly want to check a picture on Instagram, this soft key makes it possible for you to do it efficiently. Below, I will explain how you can exit and switch between apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9.
How To Close And Change Apps On The Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is switched on
- The soft key is located at the left bottom of your screen, tap on it
- Choose the app that you wish to go to from the selection of all the apps currently running
- You can also use your finger to drag an app that you are not using anymore to the right or left to quit it
In addition to that, once the app screen comes up, you will also see how much memory each app is taking. This will make it possible for you to know the app that consumes memory and to exit them once you are done using them. This will ensure that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 does not become unnecessarily slow due to apps that are running on the memory space that you are not using anymore.
If you realize that your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 is becoming extremely slow, you can also uninstall some of these apps; this will make it possible for you to free up space to accommodate more important files like pictures, music and video clips.
You can make use of the guideline below to learn how you can delete apps that you hardly use or that you are no more using on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
How To Delete Apps On Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Power on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9
- Click on Apps from your home screen
- Look for the app that you will like to uninstall, tap and hold the app, a list of options will appear
- Navigate to the Uninstall option and release it
- Click on Uninstall to delete the app
The guidelines above will help you in deleting apps on your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. You will also be able to change and close apps on your Samsung device by following the instructions explained ablove.