Complete Guide On Wirelessly Printing On Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+
Many fans have waited for the release of the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ because of its features that makes everything easier for the users to use, unlike the past Samsung models. One of the numerous features that made the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ astounding is it enables the users to print directly and wirelessly. There’s no need to transfer files to the computer and such. Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ are compatible with most printers that have WLAN. You can print your emails, PDF files, images, documents directly from your smartphone to the wireless printer.
If you’re excited about how wireless printing works on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+, all you have to do is to follow all the instructions below and identify the name of the printer you will use. You can determine the name by checking out its case or the shipping box. It is important because you’ll have to install the correct plugin for that specific printer you have.
Samsung Galaxy S9 And S9+ Wireless Printing
For this guide, we will use the Epson printer but any other printer brands that are Wi-Fi enabled is also applicable such as HP, Brother and etc. Here’s the complete procedure you need to follow on how to print on your Galaxy S9 and S9+ using the Wi-Fi:
- Switch on your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+
- Go to the Settings app on the home screen
- Then tap on ‘Connect and Share’ from the options
- Select the Printing icon
- Now, you will see a list of all the printers that comes pre-installed on the Galaxy S9. Just select the appropriate model then continue to the next step. But if you can’t find the exact printer model on your phone, select the ‘+’ sign at the bottom part of the menu
- Google Play Store will automatically open and then find the specific printer you’ll be using. If it’s still not there, it is possible that it’s not supported. But don’t worry, there’s no way you can’t find that printer so you can still connect it to your Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ as long as it’s a wireless printer
- Now, go back again to the ‘Printing’ section and check if your printer is now included on the list
- Select your wireless printer from the options to connect it to your Galaxy S9. Make sure that your printer is powered ON or else, everything won’t work out
- After you have successfully connected the printer to your Galaxy S9, you can now browse through the different options available. There are options you can choose for your print form
If the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have successfully connected to the wireless printer, there are 3 settings on the smartphone for a better printing:
- Print quality
- 2-Sided printing
How To Print Galaxy S9 Emails Wirelessly
The Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ have the full control of printing using a Wi-Fi or wirelessly, in general. Another cool thing about this feature is you can also print an email right away. Just click the three dots on the top right corner and click on “Print”. Just make sure that all the settings are correct and the plugins are installed.
Once you’re done with all the instructions said above and you have successfully connected the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ and your wireless printer, you can now start printing by pressing a button. That’s basically everything you need to know about printing on the Samsung Galaxy S9 and S9+ wirelessly.