How To Connect Essential PH1 To TV
One key feature of Essential’s PH 1 is screen mirroring, which allows displaying a duplicate of the screen on your phone to other display devices like your television. This is a really good feature since it allows the user to make use of a larger screen when using certain applications, to bypass the limitations of the small screen of your mobile device.
Connecting Your Essential PH1 to your TV via HDMI
- Purchase a MHL adapter from any techstore, make sure it is compatible with your Essential PH1
- Attach the Essential PH1 to the mhl adapter
- Plug your bought mhl adapter to the power source
- To connect the adapter from the HDMI port of your television, make use of a standard HDMI cable
- Using your TV’s remote control, set the TV’s display input to the HDMI port you are using. The TV will now mirror your phone’s display
Connecting your Essential PH1 to your TV, wirelessly
- First, you need to buy and install Allshare Hub, and connect it to your TV through HDMI
- When the hub is all ready and working, connect your Essential PH1 and your television to a similar wireless network
- Proceed to your phone’s Settings, and activate Screen Mirroring
Your TV will now mirror your phone’s display.