How to Customize Ringtone on OnePlus 5T
Assigning and creating ringtones for your different contacts can be fun, and if you are using OnePlus 5T, you might want to know how to customize your tone. And you can set ringtones for your alarm and other notifications. There is a simple way to personalize ringtones for your contacts, and we’ll show you how to get it done on OnePlus 5T.
How to Create Custom Ringtone for Contacts on OnePlus 5T
It is easy to create and assign custom ringtones to your contacts on your phone. The phone has options where you can customize tones for each of your contacts and set sounds for your text messages. Follow the steps below to personalize your tone.
- Switch on your OnePlus 5T
- Select “Dialer app”
- Next, choose the contact you’d like to favorite
- Click the “Pen-like” icon to edit the contact
- Tap the “Ringtone” option
- A window will show and display ringtone options
- Then, scroll to select the song/sound you want to set as ringtone
- If the ringtone you want isn’t on the displayed list, click “Add’ to select songs from your music library, then select it
These are the steps to assign and create ringtones for each contact on your phone. Other contacts stick to the default ringtone from the settings. The feature is fun and important. It lets you know who’s calling you without looking at your phone.