How To Enter Galaxy S9 And Galaxy S9 Plus Recovery Mode
If you are a new Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus user, you are probably not aware of its Recovery Mode. In this article, we will show you when it is best to use the Recovery mode, and how to do it.
Your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 makes life easier for users in the event that users would need to access its recovery mode. With this mode, your phone can link and save your important files and your phone’s actual system.
With the Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy S9 recovery mode, you can update and recover your phone software. You can also create backups for your important files. And, you can do a complete reset your phone for events that need total resets, such as software malfunctions.
Other perks of using the Samsung Galaxy S9 AND Samsung Galaxy S9 Recovery mode is being able to customize and personalize your Android system.
Once you have switched your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 to Recovery Mode, you will be able to do a vast number of things. This includes unlocking your bootloader and taking bloatware from your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9.
How to Switch your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 to Recovery Mode
- First of all, your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus must be turned off
- At the same time, turn the volume up, press the home button, and hold on to the power button
- Also at the same time, let go of all the buttons
- A screen will pop up. This screen will show your Android System recovery.
- Here, you will be able to navigate options with your volume buttons. If you are satisfied with your selection of options, simply press the power button.
Following these steps, you will be able to access your Samsung Galaxy S9 or Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus Recovery Mode.