Experiencing Slow Internet Speed On iPhone 8 And iPhone 8 Plus: (Solved)
Owners of the Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus might be interested in knowing how to fix the issue of slow internet speed on their iPhone. Most people experience this issue when they are using social media apps like YouTube, Facebook, Twitter and some others.
I’ll explain how you can fix this issue on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. There are several issues that can be affecting your network speed on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. I’ll explain the different methods that you can use to solve a weak internet connection on your iPhone. Some of the reasons for this issue will be listed below.
Reasons why Internet speed is slow on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus:
- Weak signal or poor signal strength
- Weak Wi-Fi network
- Website you are trying to visit is experiencing traffic congestion
- Too many users on the network you are connected to.
- Apps running in the background of your iPhone
- Your iPhone memory is low
- Your iPhone internet cache is full or corrupted
- You need to update your device firmware
- Your browser software is outdated
- You’ve exceeded your data limit or bandwidth.
It’s possible to be having a slow internet connection on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus because of any of the reasons above. After checking all the reasons above to determine the cause of your poor internet connection and the cause is still not identified. You can make use of the tips below to solve the slow internet issue on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
Make sure WiFi-Assist is switched off on iPhone 8 Plus
Most of the time, this issue persist because your device is still connected to a poor WiFi signal and you should be certain that you have switched off your WiFi. You can make use of the tips below to locate and disable the WiFi on your Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus.
- Switch on your Apple iPhone 8 or iPhone 8 Plus
- Click on Settings
- Look for WiFi-Assist.
- Move the toggle to OFF; this will make sure that you are connected to WiFi even in a situation where the wireless connection of your device is the most powerful.
Wipe caches on Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus
Most of the time, the above method will help you to fix the issue, but if the problem persists after trying the above method. Then you should complete a ‘wipe cache partition’ process. This process should help you fix the issue on your z Apple iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus. No need to be upset about this process because it does not tamper with your files and contacts. You can use make use of this guide to learn how to clear iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus phone cache.
Contact Technical Support
If the problem continues after trying all the above methods to fix the slow internet issue on your Apple iPhone 8. I will advise that you take your iPhone to a technician to be physically checked for major damage. If found faulty, it can be repaired, or replacement can be provided for you.