Where Is The Flashlight On Galaxy S9?
The new Galaxy S9 has a lot of useful features that have been designed by Samsung to make life easier for its users. One of these features is that flashlight that you can use to see things clearer, especially in low-light areas.
But some users of the Galaxy S9 have been finding it difficult to locate the inbuilt flashlight that comes with their Galaxy S9. Although the Galaxy S9 flashlight is not the best in the market, it does a very excellent job in assisting users to see things clearer especially in areas with low light conditions.
Another new addition to the Galaxy S9 is the fact that you do not need to download a third-party app to use the flashlight (unlike old models) because of it somas with its own pre installed widget that makes it possible to easily switch on and off the flashlight.
The widget serves as a shortcut to quickly access the flashlight and comes in handy in emergencies. You just need to tap on the widget, and the flashlight will switch on, and when you are done using the flashlight, you can tap on it again to switch it off.
If you will like to know how you can use the flashlight on your Galaxy S9, I will explain below
Galaxy S9 Flashlight
- Power on your Galaxy S9
- Tap and hold any space on the home screen
- Three options will appear namely; “Wallpapers,” “Widgets” and “Home screen settings”
- Choose “Widgets”
- Look for “Torch” among the widgets
- When you see it, tap and hold, then move to your home screen and release your finger
- Once you’ve done that, you will be able to use it anytime to switch on and off the flashlight by just tapping on the ‘Torch’ widget that you’ve moved to the home screen
- Hold “Torch” and then move the icon to a place on the Home screen
That’s all you need, once you’ve done that you will be able to efficiently use the flashlight on your Galaxy S9 as a torch. You can also use the Launcher app to have access to the flashlight on Galaxy S9, but the location of the widgets might differ.