Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus: Where Is Car Mode?
The Car mode is a special running mode of Android devices, designed to help users access their phones easier and safer while on the wheel. Samsung has this mode installed on all the S models, but if you have looked for it on Samsung Galaxy S8 and couldn’t find it, that doesn’t mean you won’t be able to use it.
It is true, Galaxy S8 doesn’t have the Car mode installed BUT you can always manually install it from the most reliable source, which is your Galaxy App Store.
Here are the simple instructions on how to find and install this mode:
- Launch the Galaxy App Store;
- Tap on the upper Search box;
- Type Car Mode and initiate the search;
- Select the result labeled as Car Mode (For Galaxy);
- Hit the Install button and wait for it to download and automatically install;
- Leave the Store and head back to the App menu;
- Launch the app from there whenever you need it.
As you probably know, particular cars, with an onboard display, can take the basic options of your Samsung Galaxy S8 and make them accessible through that display while you are driving.
All you have to do is to use the Mirror link feature of the Car mode app and enjoy the prompt commands in an even more accessible way!