Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus No Email Notification – Resolved
For someone who uses the email app on Samsung Galaxy S8, not getting email notifications is very frustrating, even if it’s not just work-related. The good news is that the only thing to do when you’re not receiving these notifications is to check if a particular option from your email app’s settings is active:
No email notification On Samsung Galaxy S8 And Galaxy S8 Plus:
- Launch the email app;
- Tap the MORE button from its top right;
- Select Settings;
- Select Notifications;
- Make sure that the controller associated with Notifications is Active;
- Scroll down to the bottom of the window, where your email account is represented through your associated email address;
- Check in there and make sure that Alerts are set to Active;
- Check the option that makes the device vibrate when a new email is received;
- Select a different notification sound if you prefer something else than the classic Letter sound and leave the menus.
From this moment on, with the Notifications and the Alerts features officially activated within the menus of your email app, the Samsung Galaxy S8 will push new email notifications on the Notification shade from the Home screen every time when you will receive a new email on that account!